- Aircraft have priority over the cars. If an aircraft arrives when you are in a car on the taxiway you must leave the taxiway by using a property entrance.
- Before taxying an aircraft to or from a property you must transmit on 123.50 Mhz and listen out for other aircraft on the taxiway. Only commence taxying once you are sure that no other aircraft will conflict.
- All visiting pilots must fill in the airfield logbook which is located in the box near the fuel pump by the Aeroclub or e-mail email@example.com.
- The speed limit on the taxiway for cars and aircraft is 30 km/h.
- When approaching the barriers reduce your speed and wait until they open completely. Aircraft can open both sets of barriers by 5 one second transmissions on 135.475 Mhz
Arial Views taken January 2013
Several Arial views from 2006